Wednesday 24 February 2016

Return to Colony 87 Kickstarter

Yesterday evening, I launched a new Kickstarter project - a second wave of sci-fi civilians for my Colony 87 setting. I'll start this blog post by saying that I won't be peppering the blog with adverts for the Kickstarter - that would be very boring to read!

On the other hand, I'm very excited about the new set of figures - and it seems there are plenty of others out there too, as the Kickstarter has already smashed the funding goal.

The figures have been designed by concept artist Will Beck and sculpted by Michael Anderson (with a few additions by John Pickford). The painted examples are from the talented hands of Jean-Baptiste Garidel (aka Asslessman) from Leadplague.


If the figures look like something that would interest you, then please feel free to head over to the Kickstarter and find out more!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/62661939/return-to-colony-87-28mm-sci-fi-civilians/

9 comments:

  1. Very happy to see these! I particularly like the priestess figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks George :) Can't wait to see what people do with them!

      Delete
  2. Very exciting! What are your plans for the range after this kickstarter? Webstore? More kickstarters for successive groups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm undecided yet. I always planned to do a second set after the first set. Do I do a third?

      Delete
    2. Well, presuming the successful conclusion of this one... I guess it depends on how big you want this range to grow? I am pretty sure that your blog followers alone could come up with 100 more ideas...

      Delete
  3. Already backed! Now I'll be anxiously over the mailbox everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait - been really looking forward to this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are these miniatures available outside of the kickstarter?

    ReplyDelete